Michigan Weapons Charges Lawyer
Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW), Felony Firearm, Gun Attorney
Aggressively Defending You Against All Weapons Charges.
Have you been investigated for or arrested on weapons charges in Michigan?
You could benefit from the wise counsel and aggressive advocacy of an experienced criminal defense attorney like Julian J. Poota.
The Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC can capably defend you against all weapons charges. We examine every aspect of your alleged weapons violation and carefully scrutinize the actions of the arresting officers. We want to know if everything was done “by the book.”
We listen to your side of the story, investigate conditions at the time of your arrest and mount a case for reduction or dismissal of charges. If a trial is necessary, you will receive the best of our efforts, energies and substantial courtroom experience.
Contact attorney Poota today to secure a free initial consultation. We can meet you and your family, wherever you are, and our meeting times remain flexible for your convenience.
Have you been arrested in Michigan for a weapons charges crime such as:
- Carrying a concealed weapon (CCW)
- Felon in possession
- Felonious assault (assault with a dangerous weapon)
- Felony Firearm (possession of a firearm while committing any felony)
- Airport weapons violations
- Carrying a concealed weapon with an expired cpl license
- Possession of a firearm while intoxicated
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Pointing or aiming a firearm
- Brandishing a firearm in public
- Possession of armor piercing ammunition or bullets
- Possession of a short barreled (or sawed off) shotgun or rifle
- Possession of a machine gun or semi-automatic firearm
- Possession of explosives, toxins or chemicals
- Possession of metallic (brass) knuckles
- Possession of a taser gun, stun gun, muffler or silencer
- Possession of a dagger, dirk, stiletto, or double edged knife
- Unlawful manufacturing, sale or distribution of firearms
When you enlist the criminal defense services of Julian J. Poota, you are assured of maximum availability to counsel. Your lawyer shouldn’t only know the law; he or she should know how to provide personal service.
Contact us at (888) 399-7979. Your free initial consultation could be the first step to a life free of criminal weapons charges and legal problems.