Michigan Computer Crimes Attorney
Criminal charges alleging cybercrimes have become increasingly common as the use of the internet has become ubiquitous. We aggressively defend individuals facing computer or internet crime accusations.
Contact a Metro Detroit Computer Crime Defense Attorney. Call the Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC at (888) 399-7979.
Examples of computer crimes include:
- Internet gambling
- Credit card fraud
- Using computer for improper purposes
- Solicitation of a minor via the Internet
- Receipt, Distribution, and Possession of Child Pornography
- Identity theft
- Using a computer or electronic device to make a threat
- Using a computer or electronic device to improperly record
- Illegal downloading
If you are being investigated for or have been charged with a computer crime in Michigan, we invite you to call us to discuss your case. We will examine every aspect of your case to put you in the best position to advocate for dismissal or reduction of charges.