Michigan Criminal Defense Attorney
Arrested or under investigation in Michigan? You have found the right attorney.
You do not want to risk a criminal conviction and the harsh penalties that may follow: fines, prison, loss of access to your family, a criminal record, the stain on your reputation, the obstacle to future job prospects. You need a lawyer who will listen to you and act aggressively on your behalf.
That champion of your rights is Attorney Julian J. Poota.
The Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC is known for its commitment to excellence in protecting and advancing your interests, pre-trial and in court. We know criminal law. We know how high the stakes are in your case, and what a conviction could mean.
We want to hear what happened, leading up to your investigation or arrest for a felony, misdemeanor, federal crime, or state offense. Contact us for a free initial consultation.
We handle all felonies and misdemeanors, including but not limited to:
- Weapons Charges, such as ccw violations, carrying a concealed weapon, felony firearm, felon in possession, brandishing, assault with a dangerous weapon, airport weapons violations
- Theft / White Collar Crime, such as larceny, embezzlement, shoplifting, retail fraud, common fraud, robbery, forgery, uttering and publishing, bribery, public corruption
- Drunk Driving / DUI, such as OWI, operating while impaired, operating under the influence of drugs, High BAC-Super Drunk, felony drunk driving
- Traffic Violations, such as reckless driving, felonious driving, moving violations
- Drug Crimes, including possession of heroin, cocaine or any controlled substance, possession with intent to deliver, trafficking, manufacturing, cultivating, maintaining a drug house
- Sex Crimes, such as CSC, criminal sexual conduct, rape, internet sex crimes, solicitation, prostitution, indecent exposure
- Assault & Domestic Violence, include assault and battery, aggravated domestic violence, aggravated assault, 2nd and felony domestic violence, PPO violations, stalking
- Computer Crimes
- Probation Violations
- Federal Crimes Defense
- Pre-Warrant Investigations
- Juvenile Defense