Call (888) 399-7979 - 24/7 Free Consultation
Michigan Weapons Charges Defense Lawyer
Carrying a Concealed Weapon (CCW) Felony Firearm Gun Defense Attorney
Aggressively Defending You Against All Weapons Charges
Have you been investigated for or arrested on weapons charges in Michigan ?
You could benefit from the wise counsel and aggressive advocacy of an experienced criminal defense attorney like Julian J. Poota.
The Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC can capably defend you against all weapons charges. We examine every aspect of your alleged weapons violation and carefully scrutinize the actions of the arresting officers. We want to know if everything was done “by the book.”
We listen to your side of the story, investigate conditions at the time of your arrest and mount a case for reduction or dismissal of charges. If a trial is necessary, you will receive the best of our efforts, energies and substantial courtroom experience.
Contact attorney Poota today by phone or e-mail to secure a free initial consultation. We can meet you and your family, wherever you are, and our meeting times remain flexible for your convenience.
Call Our Experienced Southfield, Michigan Law Office Today: 888-399-7979
Have you been arrested in Michigan for a weapons charges crime such as:
- Possession of a concealed weapon
- Possession of a deadly weapon
- Possession of a handgun or pistol without a permit
- Carrying a concealed weapon (CCW)
- Unlawful discharge of a firearm
- Pointing or aiming a firearm
- Brandishing a firearm in public
- Possession of armor piercing ammunition or bullets
- Possession of a short barreled (or sawed off) shotgun or rifle
- Possession of a machine gun or semi-automatic firearm
- Possession of explosives, toxins or chemicals
- Possession of metallic (brass) knuckles
- Possession of a taser gun, stun gun, muffler or silencer
- Possession of a dagger, dirk, stiletto, or double edged knife
- Felony firearm (possession of a gun while committing any felony)
- Felon in possession of a firearm
- Assault with a dangerous weapon
- Unlawful manufacturing, sale or distribution of firearms
When you enlist the criminal defense services of Julian J. Poota, you are assured of maximum availability to counsel. Your lawyer shouldn’t only know the law; he or she should know how to provide personal service.
Contact Julian J. Poota, PLLC
Contact us at 888-399-7979. Your free initial consultation could be the first step to a life free of criminal weapons charges and legal problems.