Drunk Driving / DUI
Call (888) 399-7979 - 24/7 Free Consultation
Michigan DUI Lawyer
Drunk Driving, DUI-OWI Attorney in Michigan
Protecting Your Rights in Michigan Drunk Driving Cases
Were you recently arrested in Michigan for DUI, DWI, OWI, or drunk driving?
Are you concerned about the status of your driving privileges in the state?
Do you want an experienced and skilled DUI/OWI attorney to aggressively speak for your interests?
We are committed to excellence in representing you, at the Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC. Our respected, Michigan-born and educated DUI defense lawyer takes charge of your drunk driving case from start to finish. We want to put you back on the road as soon as possible, so you can continue pursuing your livelihood.
Attorney Julian J. Poota has received training and a Certificate of Completion in standardized field sobriety testing, including the one leg stand (OLS), the walk and turn (WAT), and horizontal gaze nystagmus (HGN).
We question the validity of breath and field sobriety tests. We carefully examine every facet of your drunk driving arrest. We argue for reductions and dismissals of charges, and alternative penalties that can restore your driving privileges.
Contact us right now at 888-399-7979 to schedule your free initial consultation with attorney Poota. We listen to you, learn from you and respond with the timely legal advice you need. Committed to Excellence in Representing You: Attorney Julian J. Poota, PLLC
You can count on our DUI legal knowledge and maximum client availability when we defend you against charges related to:
- DUI (driving under the influence)
- DWI (driving while intoxicated)
- OWI (operating while intoxicated)
- OUIL (operating under the influence of liquor)
- OWVI (operating while visibly impaired)
- OUIN (operating under the influence of narcotics)
- OUID (operating under the influence of drugs)
- Super drunk driving
- Boating under the influence
- Snowmobiling under the influence
- Minor in possession (MIP)
- Minor Operating with any bodily alcohol content (zero tolerance)
- Operating with open container or intoxicants
- Second, third, and habitual offenses
- DUI/OWI causing injury or death
- Drivers license revocation and reinstatement
Your rights are important to us. Your future is at stake. Give your driving record and freedom of movement every chance by being in touch with our Southfield DUI defense law office. We want to do everything we can to put these drunk driving legal troubles in the past.
We also handle license restoration issues, including representation in:
- Driver Assessment and Appeal Division (DAAD) Hearings
- Driver License Appeal Division (DLAD) Hearings
Contact Us by Phone or E-Mail
For a free initial consultation with the respected Law Office of Julian J. Poota, PLLC, all you have to do is contact us; by phone at 888-399-7979 or e-mail.